Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Photography

by - March 27, 2018

Our surreal fantasy:
Our group has been learning photography. We learned how take pictures by posing and using different posture, and taking pictures of real objects using eye photo to make the object big (enlarging the objects for our background and Photoshop our photo into it.

For our second final picture we have to choose a surreal fantasy background using google, pinterest
to Photoshop into it.

I met a lot of students in this class and we started to bonding together and becoming close with each other and working with different cultures is special because I now see that I can work together with other cultures. Working in this class has been fun and enjoyable at the same time I have a special taunga or treasure to share with my whanau.










You May Also Like

0 comments